News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Halp!

Started by Anniepoo, July 06, 2012, 09:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anniepoo

I'm working a short, intense computer contract. 
  Right as it started the right front brake caliper went out on my 78 clipper.

I hire a kid off craigslist to come do it on a saturday, just to get the job done on sat.
  well, problem's a stuck caliper, it's destroyed pads and rotor. 

That was last sunday, the kid says he'll order parts, maybe we can do on 4th of July, maybe this weekend. So, last night he emails me 'still haven't got the part'.  He's not getting what a disaster this is for a fulltimer.

Does somebody know the part number for a 78 clipper right front brake caliper, rotor, and pads?
If so , please email annie66 @ yahoo  d.ttio com

Thanks

Annie

LARRY RAY

NAPA ONLINE.COM
Front rotor and hub asembly  part# nb4885960   150.99
Caliper with pads and hrdw.  part# le4627rf   58.99
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

Anniepoo

Hey Larry, Thanks for the help!

Turns out the le4627rf must be discontinued, nobody at Napa's ever heard of it, either the live chat or the local store.

8cP  <-- Annie on days when her home's giving her 'issues'

Any other ideas?

If we have to pull one from a junk yard, anybody have a suggestion what vehicle to look for?

retrorob

Try Rockauto.com. I got many of my brake parts for my Clipper through them.

bulldog 1995

parts should be the same for 1 ton trucks (easier to find in a wrecking yard) of the era or 3/4 and 1 ton vans
77 821 FCIT Dodge 440 w/less then 30,000 miles

John Eversoll

Ann, You can also  Try Tops Auto Supply  They are in Anaheim Calif. and they do have them I talked with Kevin last week  because I need to get two for the front of my rig..

They do ship them to you, and the price is real good too.

98.00 + shipping So around 120. ya got new calipers Pads are 20. for the good ones..