News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Wine Country RV Resort - Paso Robles, Ca

Started by dig, March 15, 2005, 03:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dig

Have you ever gone somewhere and just didn't want to leave? Yea, me too. Drove down to Wine Country RV Resort on Sunday, planning to just stay the night. It is now Tuesday, maybe I will go home tomorrow, maybe not ;)

Wine Country RV Resort is a fairly new resort on Highway 49 in Paso Robles. Most of the park has very small trees and small patches of grass, but is very well kept and has everything a guy could hope for - full hookups, free WiFi (I am posting this from my RV now!), free Sat TV, three beautiful club rooms, pool, and spa, clean facilities, and very friendly management.

If relaxing is not enough, there are a ton of wineries in this area. I have been down here in this area wine tasting before, and this is one of my favorite wine regions. The closest large winery is Eberly, which is one mile up 49 from the park.

I will give Wine Country RV Resort 4 out of 5 Clippers

Wine Country RV Resort - http://www.winecountryrvresort.com/  Reservations available from the website.

For those that care, the WiFi connection is great - I am getting ~600kbps down and ~300kbps up through a VPN connection.

Clubhouse -

My site Sun and Mon -

My site Tues and Wed -

Good times.

--dig

Rodney

That sure looks like a good time Dig you sure seem to get around.
I was wondering what the going rate for RV hook ups are at the different places you have been staying. I havn't gotten out in the past few years so I am a little behind on what to expect? While I was at the local park this summer I was suprised to find that a full RV hookup is going for 32 - 35 dollars a night depending on location.
BFN
Rodney

Rodney

Another question after looking at your pictures??
the covers you have over the windows on the cab, are they snapped on to the body? how  do you like that way they cover the windows? I removed the inside curtians when doing the remodling on my coach and haven't reinstalled them since they need to be replaced and didn't really care for the way they looked and worked.
Rodney

bigray

My Clipper had the button to have the outside shade; however I had the button removed when I had my Clipper painted. I used the inside curtain and they work great.

Seems as it would be hard to look out front with the outside shade. Then again you can always use the small port windows rear of the cabin doors!

dig

Rodney - the average for full hookups seems to run $30-40, depending on the area. It sure is nice to have power  8)

The outside shades do connect to snaps on the outside of the coach. I really like how secure they are, and have not had any problems with them. Makes for a nice sun block during the day :)

--dig