News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Hello All

Started by JPDD, April 03, 2004, 10:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPDD

My husband and I have just purchased our first motorhome.  We were lucky enough to get a very nicely kept 1976 American Clipper.  We have spent the last week browsing through all the past "Journals" that came with the rig and will be sending our membership application in on Monday.  We can't wait to take out our new toy and attend one of the ACOC events.  We get the impression that this a very proud group of people who owns these motorhomes and we are very glad to be apart of that.  

Alittle info about us.  We live in beautiful San Luis Obispo County, which is along the coast in the middle of California.  We have been married for 15 years and have one 13 year old son.  We enjoy camping and taking out our Jet Ski.  We usually go to Lopez Lake or Lake San Antonio.  I think now that we have a motorhome we may venture to farther places.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce ourselves and say thank you for all the great info, ideas, rallies and help that you provide.

bigray

Welcome aboard. One of the reasons I bought my Clipper was because of the owner's network. I've had my Clipper since November 03 and love owning it. I have receive so much support from the other owners as I'm sure you will too.