News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Looking for Clipper

Started by Tyler Hoodenpyle, October 16, 2003, 01:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Hoodenpyle

My wife and I are looking for Clipper in the Southwest Washington area or Northwest Oregon.  We live in Vancouver, WA.  Any leads would be appreciated!

Thanks

Sally Ann Healy

Did you see the one just listed in the classifieds section here on 09/18/03 in Vancouver?  I saw another bunkbed model for sale in Vanc. earlier this yr. that is painted all white. There's also one for sale owned by a car dealer on St. John's Ave. that he painted tourquoise/white. Then there's  one parked in front of a house on 72nd Ave. just north of Home Depot.  I've run across a number of them in this area.  SAH

Tyler Hoodenpyle

Hi Sally, I have seen the white and the white/turq. Clippers and they have sold.  Do you still have yours?  We just took a trip to Sacramento and San Francisco area to look at Clippers but all that are listed on this classifed section have been sold.  It seems that it needs updated, some were sold over a year ago and are still listed!

Tyler

<jack>

I have a nice 1977 rear kitchen for sale. 73000 miles, roof air, awning, generator, great tires. 440 Dodge, new carb, runs great. Only selling cause I have too many toys, to little cash. Asking $4995. Near Eugene ore. Jack or Cheri, 5419353474 or 5419545335

phyllaurie

Tyler, Stan Cotton would like to contact you because he has a Clipper for sale in your area. He isn't on the net, but his number is listed in the new Journal. If you'll contact me I'll give it to you. Thanks