News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Novice coach Clipper Owner

Started by paulntracy, November 14, 2017, 07:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulntracy

Tracy and Paul Schiro here ...Proud Owners. Just purchased ?78 American Clipper. Getting to know her. Love to connect with others regarding the nuances of the rig. Bought from an owner in Grass Valley. We live in Shell Beach (San Luis Obispo County/Pismo Beach).

jolene

Hi.  I too am a newbie...I also have a 78 clipper...Was real lucky in that ours was in real good shape and
not much to do inside..today my husband changed plugs, wires and distributer and air breather so hopefully
it will run smoother...We are in rural western Ok.  in my search of a clipper found one in Kansas, Utah and a couple in Washington.  Looks like most are in the west.  I am looking for help on interior gauges and how to run off the main battery.  so far haven't gotten a new main battery but do have new cab battery...just learning as I go along...one thing I want if there is one a manual of the American clipper...I have some
but they are just dodge manual.  I have heard there is a man in this club that has items for sale of clippers so hope to contact him to see if such a book exist..lol  anyway I am a talker...glad there is another new one
and hopefully we can help each other...I have talk with lots in this club that are very helpful and friendly.
so happy trails and hopefully we can all meet up at a clipper rally...on my bucket list for sure