News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

New Member saying HOWDY

Started by jolene, November 06, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolene

Hi all you clipper folks..Just joined and recently acquired my 1978 American Clipper..Very excited
to join this great club and appreciate all the information I will gather...Had looked for some time
to purchase and check out ones in Kansas, Utah and Washington...Got mine in Tx from Mr. Larry
Ray and I think it is the best one I could find..In great shape and well taken care of..We are decorating
and hubby Wayne is going to change plugs, air filter and work on carbs...The good Lord has taken
care of me and I will be traveling the roads soon...Thinking of working on having a rally in Mid America
near Okla or North Tx.  Anyone up for it...on another note I have friends that love mine so much they
are looking for one too...We have a lead on one in Houma La.  will see how that works out.. So happy
trails and safe travels to all you ACOC friends...hope to meet up with some of you soon ....jolene

Clipper Joe

HOWDY & Welcome,

Glad To Hear You Are Joining ACOC, & I Have Seen Photos OF Larry Rays 1978 Clipper, He Has Done A Lot Of Work, As All Of Us Have Done With These 40+ Year RV's.

It Sounds Like Your Husband, Is Handy Enough To Work On Your Clipper.
Hope We Will Be Able To Answer Those Questions To Keep Your Rig Going For Many More Years.

Seems Like You Really Have Done Your Homework To Find Your ( New To You Clipper ) Make Sure For Luck Give Him Or Her A Name, I Call My Clipper "Wilson"  :) :)

Look Over The Posts & Feel Free To Ask If You Have Any Questions, We Are Here For You & Your Husband..

Take Care,
Joe & Denise
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

jolene

Thanks Clipper Joe..i have read many articles on here with your name shown so know you
are the  go to with questions or for needed info...My rig is called Dolly Dianna...and I have
done some great decorating on it so far.  My daughter went to hobby lobby and got me rugs,
pillows and little signs.  one that says " all who wander are not lost"  I have added curtains
and sit out in it and listen to oldies...It is such a comfy happy place...the Good Lord has blessed
me and can't wait to get it out..love winter camping...My dream would be to go to one of the
rallys and see you all and see the other great rigs...my friends are trying to get some money
together to get the one in La.   It looks just like mine and seems to be in great shape..
Happy Trails and hope to meet you all someday soon

Clipper Joe

Hello Jolene,

I Think There Was A Song Named After You Huh? ;)
Thanks For The Kind Words.
Glad To Hear You Have A Real Nice Name For
Your Clipper, It Will Bring You Much Luck.
Keep Playing Those Oldies👍.

I Got A E-Mail From Webmaster,
She Is Out Of Town, & Said When She Gets Back,

She Will Open Up Your Access To All The Web Sites Threads.
So If You Have Any Question, Feel Free To Post Them & Thanks Again,

Would Like To See Some Photos Of All Your Hard Work,
Updating Clipper? Dolly Dianna  :)

Joe 
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher