News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Half Moon Bay State Park - California

Started by dig, March 05, 2005, 12:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dig

Seems like Half Moon Bay State Park is one of those places that everyone knew about but me! I finally had a chance to check it out, and was not disappointed.

The weekend after the National ACOC Rally, I met up with my brother and his family at Half Moon Bay Campground. We had a great weekend. It is a beautiful place, rather small, with an incredible view.

I will give Half Moon Bay State Park Campground 3 out of 5 Clippers

Half Moon Bay State Beach - http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=531
Reservations through ReserveAmerica

The park was nice, beautiful beach, well maintained grounds, nice bathrooms (showers run on quarters), dump station, close to store, small number of campers. No hookups at any site. The corner sites closest to the parking lot - 46-48 - seem like very nice spots. Very roomy, close to beach, neighbors not very noticeable. Gate staff a little terse. Rangers pleasant.

My brother's spot right across the street. Behind him was the bathrooms/showers and the beach!

My brother and his son by my Clipper

All the rain has made everything so green!

Good times.

--dig