News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

eBay 1976 American Clipper for Sale

Started by USNRetired, July 28, 2011, 09:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USNRetired

1976 Dodge American Clipper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/American-Clipper-RV-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dLVIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ26otnQ3d6Q26psQ3d63Q26clkidQ3d1675545347999055098QQ_trksidZe17000Q2em7QQitemZ150637928143
(copy and paste above URL or just do an ebay search for a 1976 Dodge American Clipper
eBay Item number: 150637928143
Starting Bid: $1000.00
Vehicle Information
VIN:  f34bf6v037518
Mileage:  64,000 miles
Vehicle title:  Clear
Description: I'm selling this for a friend. So I don't have all the details please ask if you have any quistions. This RV does run good needs a good tune up.And a new battery wouldn't hurt we have to jump it.The legnth of the cabin is 13' the whole legnth is 24' It has newer tires,The engine had a new transmision seal,pinion seal, exhaust gasket,intake gasket,and a oil change done by a profissinail still have the bills. The milage is the original miles it was stored in RV parking. the intior is in fair  shape. All the applances work. from frigerator to the A/C.I believe the appliances are all powered by propane. I'm guessing if sombody can help me tell the difference. The only problem is the water for the shower were triing to fix it. if there more quistions please e-mail I really want this auction to do well   
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)