News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

best place to sell a clipper?

Started by zrose, July 22, 2011, 05:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zrose

I purchased mine almost a year ago and spent many many months getting it to pass smog.
Silly me I did not know the seller had to do that.  :-\
I finally got it smogged and insured and became a member of the clipper club.
I just found out I have a baby on the way so Ill be selling the clipper.
Where in you guys opinion is the "best" place to advertise and any thoughts on what they go for.
I have a 78 with rear kitchen.
I really would like the clipper to go to someone who will care for her.

USNRetired

You can advertise it here, all the pluses listed and  how much  you're asking and whether or not the price is negotiable.  Plus you can advertise it in Craigslist - I'm constantly searching Craigslist for San Diego, I have some relatives who've expressed an interest in a Clipper or something similar.  They love the size of my clipper!

Jim
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)