News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Hey Chuck Carrool

Started by John Eversoll, July 16, 2011, 12:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hey Chuck, How ya doing.....

John Here from Chiloquin...........

Got the bbq and will be crANKING IT UP WHEN YOU DECIDE TO HEAD OUT THIS WAY

Have almost got to the point that I can say I am settled in.

Take care, John Eversoll

USNRetired

Hey John!  I take it that  you've completed the move to Oregon?  Right?  No more SoCal for you?
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Hey Jim, Yea, I had to leave!!!   I was either going to kill someone or someone was going to kill me............

Got the rig up here and the bronco next to it..

All I still have to do the fuel pick up/ sending unit...other than that,

I have been working on the 9.50 acers .....   Cutting the bitter brush and trimming the pine trees.

splitting wood for the winter..   I will get back on that rig But then I got to registar it up here

That is one nice thing about being up here!!!   Registration is once every TWO YEARS!!!!!!!

I havent paid over 3.80 a gal since I moved here...  And the people are So Freaking Nice !!!!!!!!

The town or Village that I live in has A TOTAL OF  751  "  Real relaxing"

Take care and Keep in touch!!!!!!  John  E

USNRetired

I hear you about the advantages up there.  I grew up in the Portland area ... I miss the green!  But do not miss the ice, snow and the liquid sunshine!  ha ha ha!! 

9.5 Acres!  Wow!  Now, don't get crazy on us and get milk cows and that kinda stuff!  You have to milk those critters TWICE A DAY!  Plus feed them, clean the barn (pitchfork and big shovel) of all the excrement!  (I'm being nice here, women and children might read this!)   :-\  Livestock is something you do not want to get!  That means up before the sun and to bed after sunset!  Makes for great reading or a movie, but in real life it's a lot of work!
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

A yea, Not in my vision!!!!!

I don't mind cows, they look great behind someone else fence!!!

I grew up in Iowa so I know pigs and chickens and cows.....

NO THANK YOU!!!!

The place I want to see them is on my PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care bro, John :)