News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1 Seasoned Pro Missing

Started by Hank Jourdin, June 15, 2011, 06:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Jourdin

John Eversoll where are you? You have been laying low for sometime now, you better watch it or Jerry T. will pass you up on posts. I guess your up north running amuck in the woods. We need to here from You! Take care!   Hank Out!

prophetdaniel2

JerryT

I am about 400 behind John E. so I don't think I will catch him anytime soon! But now I am one closer :D

JerryT

Hank Jourdin

Hey Jerry T.  I never really checked actual posts but you are right he's got a good size lead on you and I 'am  loafin at 96!  Just finishing restoring the ceiling in my Clipper, I still have to install a new vent-exit and restore the upper sleeper, I borrowed another one of your tricks, I'am useing hard wood flooring to repannel the ceiling ,tongue & groove is alot easier than trying to cut and install panneling . I  installed a 26" x 26" excape vent, not cheep, I'am still  cringing. The old one was leaking water, thats why I had to do the ceiling  the water ruined it. Any way it's almost done , will post pictures down the road. Nice to here from you guys!  Take Care! You to John E. where ever you are!  Hank Out!

John Eversoll

Hey guys!!!!!!

Here I am running a muck in the woods!!!!

Hank, one would think you missed me..he  hehehehehehe...

I have been getting ready for winter even though it is the summer..

have 9.50 acers and have been doing a lot of clean up... te house sat vacant for 7 yrs

and there is a lot of brush that is getting removed..  Bitter brush and current bushes..

The previous owners left trash in two sheds and I get the privelage of removing their crap

the town or the Village that we moved to has 751 people in it.  Everyone knows every body.

Had the Clipper transported up here and with time ca get the gas tank fixed.  Have the ew sending unit

"But it turns out to be the WRONG ONE" @!#%^&*)_)(&$^()&$$^&()__(&^$#@!@#%&*^&*(&&*?><:"{)^%@!

There, that feels so much better........  I wil ge her bak on the road it just takes some time and i know that Chuck Carrol is Up here too>>>>111

prophetdaniel2

Welcome back John! We thought we had lost you 8)

John Eversoll

Naaaaaaaaaaa     No body is that Lucky.............

he he he he he  ha ha ha ha 

How ya been...   I have been weed whacking up a storm here..

at least Now I can see my drive way...

Hank Jourdin

Hey there long lost  Seasoned Pro John E.   Gald to see your back at it, I was begining to think we were going to have to send out a scouting party to track you down! Does this mean you are no longer a Californian, or do you have a dual Statesmanship. Well I hope you killed those weeds real good cause they grow back twice as fast as you cutem!!! I can't even think of takeing care of 9-1/2 ac. I have 3/4 of an ac. and thats more than I can handle most of the time. Well it was great to here from you! and yes we all missed you I'am sure!! Take Care Hank out!

USNRetired

It will take a long time before John is accepted as a Webfoot...   I bet he doesn't even have his Oregon Visa yet!!  When I was 9 years old we moved from Arizona to Oregon, it took another 9 years for me to be considered an Oregonian.  Then I went and joined the Navy and came to California!  Damn!  But at least I spent 7 years in the Philippines and year or two in Vietnam, and here and there all over the western pacific.... ;-)  .... 

Wait until John has to winter up there!!  Snow.  Ice.  Does he own a cow?  hehehehehehehehehhehehehe.....  Do you know how to milk a cow?  :-)  ha ha ha ha ha!! 

Build a large shed, insulate it, call it a barn.  Park the clipper inside and work on it through the winter. 

Me?  I am going to go to the beach.  I live in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NOW!!  HA!

Jim
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Ha, I am from Iowa origonaly....Cow" barn  milk hummmmm

The only place I want to see a cow is on my Plate!!!  with the A-1 steak sauce right by my hand

It has been on the warm side  during the day.  But at night it has been getting down to the Low 40's
I have already spent Xmas in the home with the snow about three foot leval..

I jjust look out the front window and drink my coffee.... Glad not to be in So cal any more.

Hey hank, Did you replace the whole ceiling in the Clipper or just part????   I have a feeling that I am going to have to do the same thing to my rig...
Plus I want to replace the panneling on the sides.  But I want to do it right and nNot get ther cheep stuff.  I will most likely sell her after the the improvements and a minor trip to Solvang
is made.  I have too many projects.  The poor girl is going to have to s[pend the winter in the snow.  At least the Chevelle is in the garage!!!!!!!  Later gater,  John

Hank Jourdin

HELLO John E. I replaced the rear ceiling from the bathroom infront of the shower straight across to the entry door over the gas range, replaced both rear vents and replaced all the rotten stringers from inside the cabnets at the back forward all the way across, reinforced with steel. Fixed all the leaks that caused the stringers to rot. Then went to work on the front ceiling over the sleeper. Installed new excape hatch vent 26" x 26" installed a couple more lights and a 12volt power plug. Added a crankup directional  adjustable sensar antenna for a 32" TV. I used Hickory lamanent flooring to relpace the old ceiling, It's like tongue and groove as it connects each strip together, It fits together really nice. Also replaced all the frameing stringers , added some steel reinforcement and repaired all water leaks. I took some pictures as I was doing the work, I will see if I can figure out to post them. My grandson gave me a quick internet lesson, but he was talking faster than I could write down the process for posting pictures.So I will post this reply to you and then try and post the pictures on another reply so I don't loose all this. Nice to here from you John!  Hank Out!  PS Look for the pictures next reply
"

Hank Jourdin

Hello John E. here are pictures some might be of the wrestling match I had when I rebuilt the generator compartment and inlarged the battery compartment to hold 2 large 12 volt batterys. Here goes

C:\Documents and Settings\Kathy.DEFAULT-B7263D0\Desktop\Hank's Pics

John Eversoll

Hi Hank, yes that helps!!!!  But what I would really like is some info on the interior replacement!! 

panneling and the ceiling ... I am going to go all out on the replacement with up grades.

So if ya have an idea as to where I can find a small bar sink for the bathroom let me know...

:)  John....