News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Parts available for a 1975, rear kitchen cliper

Started by hastm, April 04, 2011, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hastm

I spoke with Richard Olson ACOC# 3670 this evening. He lives in Murphys and has a 75 clipper that was hit by a tree. He has used some parts from it but asked if I would place an ad here since it will go to the wrecker otherwise.  He is not a computer person so getting here or Craigs list etc. is an issue. His cell number is 209 768-3241. Give him a call if you need parts.  Regards.. Mike #787

Jranchman

mmmm where is murphys do you know anything about the engine / trans, Dodge or Chevy? Thanks Jim

Horst

75 will be a dodge - most likely a 360, with a 727.
I called the number - no call back   :(
I can't tell from hastm's post if this was Richard's Clipper that a tree fell on?? - or if Richard came into possession of a different Clipper that a tree fell on, which he has already "picked" somewhat, and is now offering others the chance to pick it before he has it hauled away......?
don't know...
Murphy's is quite a drive for me, but I'd make it for the chance to pick some parts
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

jon

Horst

On Hwy 4, Sierra foothills, east of Hwy 49, very cool town (most all of them are in that neck of the woods)
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.