News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Getting rid of Idiots for Christmas!!!

Started by Hank Jourdin, December 13, 2010, 06:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Jourdin

I think it's time the club changed the pass word to enter this web site, too many unwanted posts that have nothing to do with our club, like Virgin Girl, and Spalopriade the pill pusher. What do you think Shayne? Do I hear a second from anyone. Hank out!

mccammonds

SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

John Eversoll

I third and fourth and fifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John :)

send the girl a bag of carrotttttttts

JerryT

A Fifth?---I'll drink to that--- Ok Ok I stole that line---But from Who?

JerryT

Hank Jourdin

Christmas Greetings Shayne,  I think there are alot of people that would like to see you do some majic and make it harder for this intruders to get on this site. It has been seconded all the way up to 5 so what say when the news letter comes out in Jan. we have a new code to get in? Hank Out!

JerryT

Yes, it is getting to be quite a problem, something needs to be done.

JerryT

John Eversoll

John Here, I'll pass the fifth over to Jerry

JerryT

I'll take the fifth, see now I stole another line! :D

JerryT

John Eversoll

You are fore given My son"

Say three hail Marys and a "fifth of Scotch"

Mac

There is a password to get on here? The guy I bought the American Clipper gave me the website and I got through. Wait, you guys are talking about people likes me getting on here cuz I don't have me one of them fancy $200,000 campers right?

John Eversoll

No, we are talking about peoplle that want to use our site to sell crap and other things that are not wanted by a family Club.

We all have Clippers and I don't think they sell for $200,000

Mac

I'm glad there is this site, the archive of posts is really helping me out. I have some more stupid questions that I have yet to find answers for that I may end up asking. Still looking through the archives of information first.

John Eversoll

Hank, Remember, the only stupid question "

is the one not asked!!!

Hank Jourdin

Ahhh, yes John velly well said, I will have to take a couple of fifths on that, MELLY CHRISTMAS to velly wise man!!!  Hank out!

John Eversoll

Some day we got to hook up, You Jerry and I anyone else want to Join in???

John:)