News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Guess I will be the first...

Started by John Eversoll, December 03, 2010, 01:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi guys and gals...  Guess I will be the first to say Happy

December.....   I am sure PD 2 is hunkered down for a cold winters

what   have ya... LoL!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Horst is up there in the Norther part of this world getting ready for rain...
I am just sitting here on my front porch"closed in" with the pot belly stove and the dog fast asleep.

You all take care of yourself and stay warm!!!!!  Later gaters

prophetdaniel2

Hunkered down..HA! Its 14 below and blowing 20mph in kuparuk. Time to work!  ;D

John Eversoll

Yea, that thar is T-shirt weather for you ....  Lol

Horst

I have been neglecting my Clipper - instead concentrating on my 78 Dodge truck (Navy issue D-100 - heavy duty everything - spotlight, heavy duty bumper with built in tow hitch, etc.)

It won't be mine for long - gonna be my son's first vehicle on Jan 2.
Just need to fix the horn - install new wiper blades, and fix the passenger's side window crank.
Eventually needs  routine tranny service,  new steering box, and new carb.

Has new tires, major tune-up (new everything), replaced manifold gaskets, vacuum hoses, etc,  and a "$50 rustoleum paint job" - a nice rich brown with cream colored rims and front bumper (came out NICE - check out rustoleum paint jobs for cars on google)

He is stoked!

but I'm a bit pissy though to be honest............saturday is my only day off...........and if the weather holds as predicted - it will have rained 8 out of the last 9 saturdays.....sunny all work week......pissy rain on my day off!

Clipper fix-it list continues to grow......... :-[
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

Oh Lord, LOL, I know what you mean!!!!!

I started to work on the new carpet and to only find out that the "NEW ^%$#@*! sewing maching I bought is screwed up and the shop I bout it from is closed for a week..  sigh!!!!!  I mean when ya spend 800 bucks on a machine it should work!...
I have been spending most of my week replacing the two quarter pannels on my 71 Chevelle SS. Now that I am coming to the end of the task at hand I have to get ready to paint the car.. Plus reupholster the front seat....that is if I can get the machine fixed!!!!!
I found a place for gas tanks and they will give me a call on MONDAY if they did not lose my number!!! I have to get the front and rear breaks replaced and replace the air line to the air bags..
Hopefully sometime this month I can paint the cab.... I am going to
change the brown color of that silly stripe to a Nice Blue metallic..
maybe a green metallic,since I already  have that paint. I have to reroute the  C B antenna  cables as they are not very professional looking and I want that look.  Plus I can't finish rubbing the rig out when it rains as it has been doing on and off....grummmmmble....
So I sit here in my little pile of POOOOO wishing that I could do something on a real Bitchen Saturday...

Glad all is well with you!!!! and if we get the chance to hook up
in Jan or Feb we will!!!   Take care:) John