News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Hey Jerry

Started by John Eversoll, November 03, 2010, 02:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi there Jerry, You have been rather quiet  as of late....

Hows your ride???   I droped my fuel tank again to install the vapor line day before yesterday and found a crack in the plastic about eight inches long!!!!

Well, I am looking for a new tank..  Talked to a guy at a shop in Santa Ana Ca. just up the road from me and he tells me that I can have a 36 gal tank for $350.   What do you think...???
All steel, no plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    John :)

JerryT

Hi John
Here in Rustland we like the plastic tanks :D
JerryT

John Eversoll

do you think that is a good price????  John  :)

Horst

I think that is  good price - provided it has all the appropriate venting, etc.
Will it have a generator feed?
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

No Gen feed, since I have no generator I dont need it...

But they can make the same tank in steel since I have to give them mine as a copy to go by...   John  :)

Horst

That is still a good price - best I could fine is $650, and tax and shipping, for the one from Oregon - 44 gal

let me know how yours works out - I may get one too - although look like that SealAll stuff is pretty good - will test it later in the month under pressure
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll