News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Another Clipper for Sale in San Diego

Started by USNRetired, September 06, 2010, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USNRetired

Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Hi there Jim, Boy if I had the room I would get it

Start a used Rv lot...  Just for Clippers....   " Hey now that is a neet idea....

Let's buy up all the clippers we can fix em up and sell them......

"Never mind"

Later Gater,  John

USNRetired

Believe me John, I approached my wife about doing exactly that.  I cannot print her response here.  LOL!!!  Actually, she thought about it, but we don't have anyplace to park them.  There's the free one up near Sacramento, just needs an engine and trannie and this one here in San Diego. 

I've tried to pressure daughter and son-in-law into buying it, wife's cousin and a few other family members.  No luck so far. 

We are parked down at Oceanside Harbor until Sunday enjoying our clipper! 

Jim & Marina
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Hi Jim, How did the paint come out???

And yes I think I got the same responce from my wife!!!!

I wish I had the room or I would just go ahead and get it... After 30 yrs of marriage

I think I deserve it....  Wifes responce,  "YEEEaaaaaaa   Right"

Take care Bro,  John