News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Motor and trans is out

Started by John Eversoll, June 14, 2010, 12:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Well, I got the motor and trans out this afternoon..

Now to take them to the shop.  And start re wireing the rig..

After being on my back and looking at all the mess underneith, wires and sloppy

plumbing.  Now the biggest task is under way.. Will let you know what goes on

cpcarroll

John
Good to here it is out and you are ok. Would not want you down all summer. How did you like your OR trip?
I did not hear from you so no coffee this time maybe next time.
have a good day.

Chuck

John Eversoll

Hi Chuck, Sorry....  We were kinda busey... actually we just got wrapped up in our

stuff with the property and the ten days went by sooo fast!!!

We are thinking of getting back up there in three months.... So if you want we could get together then..
Had a great time, stayed at Americas best motel  right next to Molleys resturant...

Had to be the Best biscuits and gravey I have ever had!!!!!!  Plus the first day we were on the property there was a small heard of dear
somewhere around eight maybe  nine.  They were eating the wild strawberries that are on the property.

Hey thanks for contacting me , keep in touch!!    John