News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

American Clipper Parts in Santa Clara, California

Started by Dennis Riordan, February 19, 2010, 08:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Riordan

I have the following items in Santa Clara, CA at NO COST:

Side window (Louvers) with glass, perimeter aluminum metal, screen, etc.  This unit fits the area over the dinner table and seats in a Bunk House model. 

Also available: Formica (I believe 1979 Orange color) tops for Kitchen Area and Bathroom area.  I obtained these directly from the factory.  These would sit on top of the built in counters.

These parts have been stored for years in a home which I lease out in Santa Clara.  I live in Texas and I am in Santa Clara until February 23rd.  If any Clipper owner can pick these parts up\save them for any Clipper owner then I won't have to throw them out.  Please contact me at 214 769-1350 or at djrslice@aol.com.  Regards to all.   Dennis Riordan.  BTW, I purchased my Bunkhouse model in 1979.  I still have it at my home in Flower Mound, Texas.

Horst

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I rescued this stuff from Dennis yesterday (thanks Dennis)
Anyone who needs it just let me know
Horst
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll