News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

ACOC annual gathering

Started by Lottatrvlr, August 17, 2009, 07:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lottatrvlr

Is there an annual gathering of the ACOC?

caninecaravan

yes. The National Rally will be in San Andreas California on October 23, 24, 25, 2009. If you will reply to me I will get you the information when it becomes available which should be anytime soon. Canine Caravan
canine caravan ACOC #3552

2Travelers

Haven't seen any further updates or info on an annual gathering, can you fill us in on what is going on?  We have owned a clipper for about 2 weeks now and it would be fun to come if we could arrange to get there.

Thanks for any info you can send.

Cynthia and Jim Ponder
cynacat@gmail.com

caninecaravan

Registration is due tomorrow for the national rally in San Andreas. The cost is $30+ a night for the 3 nights. Email me at caninecaravan@yahoo.com and I will give you the additional information you need. Hope to see you there.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

John Eversoll

does the group meet every year at the same time or is it random??

I know that the wife would love to attend a group gather but our rig is still down and will be till my back heals from the surgery.
So, if there are some meets that are coming up in jan or feb that might be a great time.
Or when ever...
John

2Travelers

I have still not received a reply from caninecarivan, I know we all get busy at times which make a more timely response difficult.

What I don't understand is why this info is so difficult to obtain!  We are new owners and would really like to attend if not for the whole weekend at least for a day to meet new people who own clippers, get new ideas, join the club, get parts, etc.  We love our new little coach and would like the chance to meet others who do the same.

We are full-time RV'ers and we travel on a semi set schedule so we need  to have information in advance to make some plans to be in a specific area.  We are currently in Washington State with commitments here.  Our decisions to leave here early need to be made on concrete information which we think should be available to all who read this forum in the way of an agenda for the rally at a minimum. 

It begins to seem this is a closed rally for those who have been members of a small and local group for a while and already know the information, but we are not even sure about how to join this group as the membership form is dated 2005 and we have no idea if this is still an accurate address.  I wrote to the moderator of this website to find out to who check with and have received no reply from that either.

If you are at all concerned about the lack of membership or participation it might be from this lack of communication with newbies who want to be involved.  My email is readily available to anyone who can address these concerns.

2Travelers

:-[Ok by the time I had written my frustrations on this forum Back to my email and there was my answer.  My apology to all.  Especially to Caninecarivan.

I still feel that more info about club membership and national events should be readily available on the forum.  It has seemed I just had not been able to contact the correct people to get the information I needed.

Thanks to all who have so readily replied.

hastm

Hi:
The San Andreas, CA ACOC outing on the weekend of 10/23 has 14 rigs signed up. The national ACOC has around 150 rigs in it's membership. Most rallys are in Northern California only because most (but not all) of the active club members live there.

The ACOC info regarding rallys etc. is mostly available via the club newsletter and in spurts on this web site. By joining the ACOC you will get on the mailing list.

I have info regarding the outings and joining the ACOC etc. Your best bet at this point is to email me at hastm@yahoo.com and I can forward info to you.

At this point, I have been unable to make contact with the moderator to see about updating the information concerning the ACOC on this site. Hopefully we can make some forward progress in that area. The moderator had been an active ACOC member but has since sold his rig and has been keeping the site going when he has time.

Hope this helps.

Regards.. Mike