News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

A little nostalgia..............

Started by Horst, July 09, 2009, 08:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horst

Many years ago I set up a web site for our Clipper. I pulled the site off the net in 2001 I think - but seeing that it's coming up on the 10 year anniversary of the site - thought I put it up for those of you with too much time on your hands!

What's really freaking me out is the pictures of my kids - geez - my son (14) towers over me now and wears a size 13 shoe, and my daughter looks like she's 18 (even though she is only 13 - help!!!)
But they both turned out to be good kids - and as corny as it sounds - the Clipper had a lot to do with their good natured ways, and their love of family, and the fact that they are generally great kids (according to our friends and family at least.)

But please note that that all this stuff is 10 years old now - including the web technology - ha!
here it is:
http://www.harborweb.com/clipper/index.html

I'll remove it in a week or so....
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

Boy I know what you mean about the kids!!!! My Boy is 6' 11"  288 lbs
size 18

Daughter has reached the incredible height of 5' 4" She wont tell mehow much she weights

But the years have gone by and I don't feel any older, fact is I feel better. 

My daughter is helping me with the rejuvenation of the Clipper and if everything goes
rightwe should be driving the rig in two months.
Just remember These imortal words!!!!!

" OLD GUYS RULE """"    John

clockwork

Thank you, Horst, for bumping this back up so we newer frequenters of this site can see the hard work and  dedication you invested in your Clip- and the many memories with which you were rewarded.

Thanks again,

dave