News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1978 American Clipper 21' FOR SALE - Portland/Vancouver

Started by hovering, October 05, 2008, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovering

Hello.

Unfortunately it is time for me to part with my 1978 Dodge American Clipper.  21' Rear Kitchen Model 821FC.

I have owned it for almost 10 years but it has sat for the past 2.  It has a fantastic layout (I think they called it the Party Layout of something like that) but it needs some love after traveling much of the US and parts of Mexico.  It has been a faithful RV on many journeys but it has been neglected recently.  Fix her up hopefully or parts her if need be.  I would just like to pass her along.  $2,000 obo.

This is in Vancouver, WA, just 15 minutes from Portland, OR.

Please e-mail with questions for for pictures.  webmaster@hovering.com

Thanks!π