News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

AMERICAN CLIPPER BOONDOCKER RENDEZVOUS

Started by mccammonds, November 15, 2007, 05:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccammonds

We will be spending late December, January, February, and early March in the southwest desert.
Anyone interested in spending a few days with our clippers, dry camping in the desert on public land??

We have been doing this for several years and enjoy the freedom  of being off the Grid.

Let us know and we'll try to set a date and put something together.  <mccammonds@yahoo.com>  or <mccammonds@gmail.com>

SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

75clipper

where at, I am in ceres, ca

Quote from: mccammonds on November 15, 2007, 05:27:18 PM
We will be spending late December, January, February, and early March in the southwest desert.
Anyone interested in spending a few days with our clippers, dry camping in the desert on public land??

We have been doing this for several years and enjoy the freedom  of being off the Grid.

Let us know and we'll try to set a date and put something together.  <mccammonds@yahoo.com>  or <mccammonds@gmail.com>

mccammonds

We plan on putting up on BLM land some where between Parker, Yuma.  Then go on down and spend some time at Ajo.

We usually move about every two weeks or when our black water tanks fill up.
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED