News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Clipper for sale

Started by susan-y, February 22, 2006, 08:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susan-y

Ok... it's listed in the classifieds.   :? That makes it offical.  Since listing I put in a new chassis battery.  Gel, Les Schwab.

susan-y

Well, it took awhile but it has gone to the perfect family.  The Clipper will be taking them to the "Burning Man" festival this August.  How cool is that!  8)  Driveway looks empty... sigh. :(

Horst

I would think a Clipper would make an excellent Burning Man rig
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

susan-y

I'm doing some homework... I go to the Oregon Country Fair every year, might give it a pass next year and go see whats what in the desert.  The people who bought my rig said I could caravan with them..... hmmmm.  One more step up the crazy ladder :roll:  woo hoo!

Sharon

This is my first post since joining the club...just been checking out all the information.  We are so excited about owning our own Clipper, and she's a beauty.  We are leaving for Burning Man next Sat. if there are other burners in the club we would love to meet you in person, contact me at sharon@skipsservices.com  we are part of a great camp at B-Man and if your there you'll want to find us:)  By the way her name is now "Annie" we bought it on our anniversary and she is excatly what we were looking for and what's strange is she is from the same town we live in.  What a small world.

Sharon

susan-y

Ok Sharon, nice to see your post.  Just last night we had a 2005 Chateau Sport 24ft with a rear bed (of course)  and overhead bed sitting in the driveway.  WOO HOO!!  Best to Annie, that is a great name.  Enjoy Burning man, maybe next year! Sue